We are not running any cooking courses at the moment. During the 2000m2 Project we ran a series of cooking courses with a focus on healthy eating, learning cooking skills and reducing food waste. We will have more cookery classes in the future. All the recipes used as part of our most recent course can be found via the link below:
Less Waste More Taste!
Through improving and adapting our food habits and cooking skills we can reduce our food waste.
We focus on supporting people to:
– Plan food purchases to minimise waste
– Think about what’s in season locally and learn how to cook with it from scratch
– Keep/cook with leftovers and surplus
– Consider food safety
– Preserving fresh food through pickling, freezing, drying and making jams
– Take part in food sharing activities
Visit Love Food Hate Waste Scotland’s website for more tips and advice.